So, I decided to be a little more creative in my response to Mike talking/walking in his sleep, since ignoring him and telling him he's asleep don't seem to be working anymore. I've been casually trying to come up with different responses. I wasn't really sure what I would do because it's kind of hard to plan since I never know when he'll do it or what he will be doing.
Last night an idea for a response came quickly.
He had already fallen asleep and I was still playing on my phone. When I turned my phone off and rolled over, he sat up (asleep) and started digging in the covers - my covers, obviously looking for something. I resisted the initial urge to ask him what he was doing and instead just made a low growling sound. He immediately jumped back, letting go of the covers and said, "oh crap, there's a dog!" Completely freaked him out. So I said, "no, it's just me." He then preceded to call me names and told me he'd get me back. I could do little else but laugh. He rolled back over and went back to sleep, and I continued to laugh quietly to myself for a few minutes before finally falling asleep myself. When I told him about it this morning, he had absolutely no recollection of the incident. But it's something I won't soon forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.