Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"That looks good on you"

A couple of nights ago as I climbed into bed, he rolled over, started rubbing my arm and said, "that looks good on you."  I knew he was sleeping because it was just an old t-shirt.  He then preceded with a bunch of illegible words - I think he makes up his own language when he's dreaming.  I used to try really hard to listen and try to figure out what he was saying, but I gave up because it got to be so frequent and I was already up with the baby at least once a night.  But now that I've started blogging, I guess I'll have to pay more attention.  Maybe I'll make a link to my voice recorder app on the front page on my phone so I can record it before I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.