Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Welcome!
Welcome to my new blog, logging the funny things my husband, Mike, says and does while asleep. He's been doing it for as long as he can remember, but it was a whole new experience for me when we got married nearly 6 years ago. He doesn't do it every night, but it's become more and more frequent. He usually does it the most when he's seriously exhausted. Half the time I can't understand a thing he says, but other times it's clear as day. I've tried to ignore it, but it's hard sometimes when he starts touching me and I'm trying to figure out what the heck he's doing, or I'll ask him where he's going as he gets out of bed. It's also hard because he usually starts talking when I come to bed after he is already asleep. I've tried to tell him he's asleep, but this has negative effects as he usually just gets really mad and demands that he's NOT asleep. So I've just started to come up with more creative ways to deal with it. I'll get to that in another post. But this blog will chronicle some of the funniest things he's said and done, and I hope you find them as amusing as I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.