So here's my favorite story to tell. Well, it was until the growling incident.
When we were living in Chiapas, Mexico back in 06/07, we shared a "matramonial" (Spanish for "full") size bed. One night he woke me up as he was kneeling by the side of the bed lifting up the covers. I asked him what he was doing and he hesitantly said, "I think... there's a... mouse..." I don't quite remember what I did or said but something along the lines of "wake up, dummy, you're asleep." Whatever it was I said, it woke him up. Both of us now awake, we had to go to the bathroom, which was adjoining to our bedroom. As I was coming out of the bathroom, the light from the bathroom was shining into our room and slightly lit up our bed. Still half asleep and not able to focus my eyes really well, I looked at our bed and saw little round somethings where I had been laying. It stopped me dead in my tracks as I thought.... no way... mouse droppings? No... it's can't be... I walked closer to the bed in disbelief only to discover that my beaded bracelet that I had been wearing had broken and the beads were all over the bed. Thank goodness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.